• Primary Chemical Composition – Nitrogen(N)-Phosphorus(P)Potassium(K) ratio of 5(N)-18(P)-10(K) + 5% Magnesium
• Ease of Use – This product is easy to use for novice to expert gardeners alike
• Benefits – Encourages rooting, flowering & fruiting of trees and shrubs
• Application Guidelines – Approximately 70 to 140 grams per sq. metre. 1 kg. treats over 14 sq. metres
• #1 Brand Guarantee – Gardeners Dream fertilisers are 100% quality assured
This tree and shrub fertilizer is ideal for stimulating growth. Its recommended uses include application prior to transplanting young and medium-aged trees. In addition to trees, this product will help bushes and shrubs better cope with the transplant process and encourage root growth for a solid foundation.
Furthermore, the higher phosphorus content can help increase the number and quality of buds and blooms. And the higher potassium content assists in healthy growth and improves the ability of plants to resist disease and drought.
Magnesium helps plants strengthen cells walls and improves the ability of plants to absorb the other key macronutrients.
Although the ideal range of application is 70 to 140 grams per sq. metre, you may see benefits from a smaller amount applied per sq. metre.
The recommended application is to apply at the soil surface over the root of a given plant, sprinkle granules and using a hoe or rake, incorporate into the soil.
To be used only where there is a recognised need. Do not exceed the appropriate application rate.
1, 2.5, 5 and 10 kg. quantities come in easy-use plastic tubs and the 25 kg. size comes in a sturdy bag.
Please contact us for our Delivery & Returns Policy