• Primary Chemical Composition – Nitrogen(N)-Phosphorus(P)Potassium(K) ratio of 7(N)-18(P)-7(K)
• Ease of Use – This product is easy to use for novice to expert gardeners alike
• Benefits – Helps develop overall plant from leaf tip to root
• Application Guidelines – Approximately 70 to 140 grams per sq. metre. 1 kg. treats over 14 sq. metres
• #1 Brand Guarantee – Gardeners Dream fertilisers are 100% quality assured
This well-balanced soil conditioner and plant food can help a variety of flowers, biennials, perennials, shrubs and vegetables in your garden. Some of these vegetables include members in the Brassica family like cabbage and mustard. This fertiliser is also beneficial to other vegetables like potatoes, and broad and runner beans.
Growmore - like the name suggests, it will help you grow more. The fertiliser can be applied as a top coating or base dressing and should be blended into the soil. Please remember like most chemical fertilisers to avoid direct application to the plant.
This nutrient blend, which is higher in phosphorus, helps address all around plant needs and will assist in strengthening the plant from the root to the leaf tip. And with appropriate use, ensures healthier and more prolific flowering and fruit production.
Although the ideal range of application is 70 to 140 grams per sq. metre, you may see benefits from a smaller amount applied per sq. metre.
To be used only where there is a recognised need. Do not exceed the appropriate application rate.
1, 2.5, 5 and 10 kg. quantities come in easy-use plastic tubs and the 25 kg. size comes in a sturdy bag.
Please contact us for our Delivery & Returns Policy