• Primary Chemical Composition – Nitrogen(N)-Phosphorus(P)Potassium(K) ratio of 5(N)-7.5(P)-10(K) + 1% Magnesium (Mg)
• Ease of Use – This product is easy to use for novice to expert gardeners alike
• Benefits – Multiple nutrients to aid flower and vegetable growth and production
• Application Guidelines – Approximately 70 to 140 grams per sq. metre. 1 kg. treats over 14 sq. metres
• #1 Brand Guarantee – Gardeners Dream fertilisers are 100% quality assured
This compound fertilser is best for flower and vegetable gardening. It includes other trace micronutrients (like Zinc, Magnesium and Iron) to bolster plant growth and production yields. Although the ideal range of application is 70 to 140 grams per sq. metre, you may see benefits from a smaller amount applied per sq. metre.
Suggested application is every four to six weeks throughout the growing season from February through the end of October. For best application procedures, fertilizer granules should be worked into the soil. In periods without rain, water before and after applying the product to the soil area.
During application avoid spraying or putting the chemical directly onto the plant or its roots.
This product is ideal for salad crops and ornamental flowers. The higher ratio of Potassium(K) will help with root growth, fruit production and flowering, and enable your plants to better fight disease.
To be used only where there is a recognised need. Do not exceed the appropriate application rate.
1, 2.5, 5 and 10 kg. quantities come in easy-use plastic tubs and the 25 kg. size comes in a sturdy bag.
We will endeavour to dispatch your goods on the same day your order is placed if it is received before 7 am (Mon-Fri). If your order is received over a weekend it will be dispatched on Monday. We only ship to the United Kingdom.
Our free postage is available on all orders regardless of total price.
Our express delivery service for £3.99 offers your items to be sent on a 24hr courier for orders you need urgently. (Please note DX do not deliver on Saturdays on most occasions)
Please click here to view the full information page for Delivery & Returns